Does Aldi's Sell British Cadbury Bars?

I realize this probably sounds like a dumb question, but as some of you may know, Cadbury sold Hershey the rights to make Cadbury bars here the US. Unfortunately, they've changed the recipe/formula. I'd really like to get my hands on some British-made Cadbury bars, but I don't want to pay $10 for shipping or to have to pay high prices every time I want them.

You probably won't like the British ones either anymore.  Cadbury's was bought by Kraft (they call their international operation Mondelez in case you ever see that in the fine print on imported food).  Kraft moved most of the production to Poland where there would be no resistance to changing the formula to "appeal to a wider market."  If you do manage to get ahold of some I'm sure it will taste different to the Hershey version but it won't be what you remember.  When big international monster companies buy up local brands ut's rare for them not to mess them up.  Aldi's own brand chocolate is actually pretty good, btw.

Aldi in the US won't sell UK recipe Cadbury bars.

• denise

Aldi sell 'brand named' goods as well as their own,  so its likely that they sell Cadburys chocolate.