How come in Canada they put foreigners above the actual citizens?

A majority of the middle eastern immigrants I met can't even speak English, they shouldn't even be allowed in the country if they can't speak the language.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Trudeau

He recently apologised for Canada turning away a refugee ship from India in 1920s.

Many unskilled migrants there demand Sharia Law, like here in UK. They believe women and girls should be raped and stoned for showing skin.

• 1 month ago

Yes, world majority people like canada.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So Rick,

Which of the First Nations languages did your ancestors speak, and how about yourself ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_l_0oioxQ

Youtube thumbnail

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A pretty large number of native born Canadians can't speak English either. Perhaps you've notice that...or not. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sally
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Because many foreigners are black and most Canadian citizens are white 

• 1 month ago

The global left believes they can count on mass immigration from places with poisonous cultures will destabilize the western democracies. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Once someone has immigrated to Canada, they aren't "foreigners" any more; they are Canadian residents or Canadian citizens.

• 1 month ago

Actual citizens need immigrants.

If they are allowing in immigrants, then they are not putting anyone above the actual citizens.

Keeping out immigrants puts the desire to keep them out above the actual citizens, who need them in.

• 1 month ago

the majority don't want to talk to you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

a lotta europeans who moved to america couldn't speak english when they did. Also most immigrants in Canada speak English or French I've been here all my life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.