Atheists, what is your opinion of HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE?

• Nous
    Favorite Answer

Latest research shows it did greatly reduce the effects of the virus in people taking it before catching the virus with approximately 50% faring much better!  Nothing to do with religion and all to do with medical science!

Can be better 'cause can also harm you.

Was shown to not be effective against COVID-19.

But was effective in proving that Donald Trump is a moron.

Er, no:

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/04-07-2020-wh...

4 July 2020 News release

(...)

These interim trial results show that hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir produce little or no reduction in the mortality of hospitalized COVID-19 patients when compared to standard of care.

My opinion as someone that is not a medical or pharmaceutical expert is it has value in treating specific diseases (malaria, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria cutanea tarda).

It has nothing to do with a lack of belief in any gods.

It is shaped something like:

(The green bit is chlorine, the blue bits are nitrogen,

the red bit is oxygen, the gray bits are carbon,

and the white bits are hydrogen.)

--

Regards,

John Popelish

It only takes a few Grams to kill an Adult Male so can be highly deadly but in low doses can be an effective treatment for certain medical conditions.  I believe the reports on its response to Covid 19 are unfortunately not favorable.  Once in the Body, it blocks the channels of the cell where Pottasium is used to create muscle movement.  So patients who have died of the drug are Hypokalemic meaning they have a low Potassium presence in Blood, hence their cells are not releasing Potassium.  This is a problem as your Heart is a Muscle and once the problem gets severe enough it will start having Arrhythmia and this can be fatal if not corrected soon enough.  But you asked for my opinion not factual data.  I think it is a great drug for certain uses.  If you want to die then medicate yourself with it and not have a doctor administer it in a controlled setting where they can monitor your heart.  

I'm going with medical researchers on this one, not with ignorant politicians who know nothing about science.

Great for malaria, useless for covid-19.

I'm a christian so I can't answer this 

their puppets of satan so they dont have there own opinions

I do not have an opinion of HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

Why ask atheists, is it that Christians know so little yet have so much opinions and on everything?