Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Are women less human than men? ?

It seems like women only have an illusion of free will. Almost like they are running a sophisticated computer program. 

I don't seem like all men are equally human either. 

Illusion in the sense that, they can pass the Turing test, but their intelligence and ability of rational and free thought is just an illusion. Like a bot or what people nowadays call NPC's. 

If women aren't human then neither are men, cos' without women procreating there'd be no 'humans'.

Are you ingesting illegal substances...

Some are more awake in some areas, than others. You are likely also asleep in areas where others are awake. 

All humans are equally human. You can't be "less human" if you're a human being. Some people can be less intelligent, less rational, and less free-thinking but those qualities don't necessarily determine what it means to be human anyway. Plus, how strong those characteristics are within a person isn't a case of gender. I guess some people do believe that women are less rational than men but they also tend to be more emotional, which you could argue is a characteristic of being human too.

@Danny: The OP's parameters are simply wrong.

@Danny: As I already said, the OP is just plain wrong because women don't lack those characteristics.

@Danny: I understand exactly what you and the OP are saying. I just happen to disagree. Disagreement doesn't equate to lack of comprehension.

• Merit

I bet I can guess which men you think aren't "equally human".

Women don't seem to contribute much to humanity compared men.

It's not that they are less human but the less efficient of the two genders.

Their only function in society is to help with reproduction.

That's breathtakingly disrespectful, and obviously wrong.