Medical question ?

I’ve been throwing up a lot recently, been having mood swings, gained weight, and feeling light headed but when I google those symptoms the response is all “you’re pregnant” but that’s impossible because I’m a virgin, never even touched a penis (I’m 17) so what’s wrong with me?

• Edna

Unless you're another Virgin Mary, then you KNOW you can't be pregnant - not if you're a virgin and you've never even touched a penis. 

How long have you been having these "symptoms"?  No matter what Google tells you, you're not having early pregnancy symptoms. Your "symptoms" are indications that you're physically ill with "something". You might have contracted a case of the flu, and it's been hanging on. That's entirely possible. 

Mood swings are NOT an early sign of pregnancy. I don't know where young people on this board ever got the idea that they are. 

• LizB

Have you recently started or changed hormonal birth control? Are you on any other medications?

• MissA

There's many possible options.  You should talk to a doctor

• helene

There's not necessarily ANYTHING wrong with you. Don't try to make all of these things into one thing.

The vomiting is all I see of concern. Maybe you've developed an ulcer, maybe you've been drinking too much, maybe you have a stomach bug. Who can say?

Ask your parents to take you to a doctor.  Your symptoms could be from separate things:

1. Weight gain is from eating more calories that you use.  If you're used to being active and have been less active in the last few months or eating more because you have access to the family kitchen all day, that could be the cause.  It could also be any number of more serious things.

2. Vomiting isn't normal except if you've gotten food poisoning.  Nausea and vomiting could be a low-grade infection or you could have something like Celiac's or another type of food sensitivity.  It could also be from stress.

3. Being lighted headed could be due to an inner ear infection, dehydration, low blood pressure, or a subluxated vertebrate in your neck -- just to name a few things.

Go see a doctor 😉

• Bort

Nobody can run tests on you through text. See a doctor.