Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 month ago

Why Australians are the Biggest Cheaters of all time?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

They aren't it was / is Pakistan. They are serial cheats. Mainly done by appealing for absolutely anything. That was the only reason they won the 1992 Cricket World Cup.

Source(s): @ Anonymous. Sorry for my post, I hadn't read the lot first. Your Dad is correct. The scumbags wore the umpires down. Thank god for video reviews now, eh?
  • 3 weeks ago

3 HEAD ARE HERE

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Actually in the 1992 World Cup Pakistan showed they were the biggest cheats on the planet. According to my Dad they appealed for absolutely everything... Browbeating the umpires into capitulation.

• 4 weeks ago

Because india & England support Australia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

every country do cheating for some time not only australia

• 1 month ago

They just can't help it!

• 1 month ago

If you're not cheating, you're not trying...

Throughout the history of mankind, people have always been seeking an edge, an advantage over the competition. When it comes to sports, there are rules to restrict some of this.  Then people bend the rules, look for ways around them, and because of this, participants must improve themselves to counter some of it.

So if you stop to think, cheating, in a way, advances almost any field of endeavor, not just sports. It forces everyone to be better.

That doesn't excuse it, and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing on Australia - I don't know enough about that, though I suspect YOU are looking at it through partisan lenses - you support another country. Whatever that country is, and I don't care what you say, they have their cheaters, too.

But, if you're not cheating, you're not trying...and it's only cheating if you get caught.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My thought is simple. Even little acts of cheating should attract punishment.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obviously you are from the Sub continent.

Perhaps     INDIA

Which is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

And then there is The Board of Corrupt Cricket in India,  aka  BCCI

I rest my case.

• 1 month ago

Umm, yeah... as an Australian I would also like to know the answer to this...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.