9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Is this high school health class?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yep, electrical installation and repair, small engine repairs (pressure washers, log splitter, riding mower, rototiller, etc), light carpentry (adjust doors, repair railing, , gardening (planting, splitting, pruning, watering, weeding), built watering reservoir (tanks, gravity fill pipe from spring, hose to sprinkler pump, 450 ft of hoses to bottom of garden), welding, computer and network troubleshooting, rebuilding stone wall, planning old barn renovation, bulldozer winch removal, hydraulic hose repairs, chainsaw repair and sharpening, logging/skidding, bucking and stacking firewood... and that's just in the past 3 days...

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely. I “DIY” for most household projects. Painting, electrical wiring (apprehensive at first, but now feel comfortable), fixing water heater and furnace issues (thanks, YouTube)...anything that breaks down, I’ll try to fix it. I buy specialty tools as I need them. My BF, a great handyman himself, is both amazed and amused.

• Rol
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not only am I a DIYer but a lifetime of being one has given me the knowledge to be a part time handyman in retirement and I have to fight to keep it part time because the demand is so high.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Da
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Always.

This is a DIY Dish Soap Dispenser that I made out of a ketchup bottle. Even with the cap open, it doesn't leak.

I fix all of my auto, household and everything else. 

I hate paying someone to do something that I can do myself.

Attachment image
  • Barry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

In deedy I do DIY.

• 1 month ago

I do!  All the time!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do I? Indeed I do. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm a diva with a paintbrush and an electric screwdriver if that's what you're asking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.