what are your thoughts on nutritional yeast?

I have Bragg's nooch and B-complex by Jarrow Formulas

I heard there are some fortified versions of nooch and Bragg's is one of them, is it true

And does B-complex I have actually work tho? if they're synthetic I don't have a good reason to take them

Yes the B complex vitamins in the nutritional yeasts does work, whether natural or synthetic. Now as far as having a reason, there's absolutely no harm in taking them. All vitamin makers in the U.S. and E.U. now more or less follow a certain standard for their supplements.

• kswck2

Don't know about the rest of it, but i take a B Complex vitamin if i feel run down or have drank too much. 

I use Brewer's Yeast basically because I like the taste in so many dishes, especially lentils, and other legumes. Also in salads, rice... lol. 

Except for B12, yeast flakes already have a lot of B complex vitamins. If you're vegan, you need a B12 supplement. If you're vegetarian (lacto/ovo) there's no need.