Do you listen to the radio?

What type of music is your favorite?

• Random
    Favorite Answer

Yeah.  In the mornings as I'm getting ready for work I usually listen to NPR to get the news of the day.  Otherwise I normally listen to the rock station or a college radio station which plays indie rock / electronic music.

I listen to classic rock when driving sometimes.

• no, the radio entertainment now is very far left liberal and politically correct, it is an utter joke.

• Kathy

I have not listen to the radio in years. I could not pick up the radio station I wanted to listen to in my apartment.

• Matt85

I don't have a radio (my OCD is hung up on music 🙄)

Maybe I should get one though. I would listen to classical and metal stations.

Sometimes but usually listen to CDs or a playlist online. No fave, my collection is a mix.

Last night while cleaning the apt, heard everything from Marty Robbins to Marvin Gaye.

• Jill

Yes but usually only when I'm at work. I listen to a rock station.  Luckily I'm the only person there most of the time so no one objects