is britain finished due to excessive immigration?

the amount of immigration in britain through the decades as been way too much, mass migration, now we are an overcrowded island filled with immigrants and foreigners from outside europe....it doesn't feel like britain anymore.

does anyone here see what i'm trying to say?

Does this mean I can send my two British workmates back to you? They never stop complaining. One is always talking about his bowels FFS. Please don't send any more of your people here.

I agree. Multiculturalism has resulted in a loss of national identity and cohesiveness, and a society that's rapidly becoming impossible to manage. Integration isn't happening, ghettoised communities are becoming the norm, and next will be an inevitable struggle for cultural supremacy.

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment. It hasn't resulted in hippy drum circles - it's just pissed everyone off, everyone of every culture involved

• Marduk

I think it all started with the Anglos, Saxons and Jutes.   Damn them!!