What are you doing to prepare for your death?

Nothing. It will happen when it happens 

Im not thinking about that at all. Im trying to get in shape and live my life becoming a better person for my daughter im good now but i just feel like i could be better.

• SW-6

My main concern has always been money and not burdening anyone with the costs it will take to bury me.  Then remembering the mess after my sister passed with no will, I have one via Legal means and update it yearly via just plain paper, my wishes, and a couple of witnesses.  Death is not a pleasant thing to think about or plan for, but trust me.  You don't want too add any more stress on your loved ones than what your actual death will put on them in the first place.  

Not much. There are some minor things I would like to get done before it happens, which could be at any time, but I don't expect that it would be soon. 

got 7 years left on cremation plan

to pay

Nothing but I will be ready when it comes D-Girl.

As of now, nothing. But now that you mentioned it I should get started on that "to get even" list.

Since I don't have a family, or money go speak of, nothing in that respect.

Psychologically: That's a good question. I am almost 70-yesrs-old, with congesative heart failure. And the idea has become more worrisome to me. I know I'll miss all the simple pleasures of life, like food. And music.

How do you actually prepare. But as an atheist I don't worry about hell fire.

Death doesn't need any preparation. ready or not, here I come, you can't hide gonna find you, Lol. 

• Jesere

Nothing left to do, I am prepared