Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Bleeding after sex?

I had sex last night with a new guy I’ve been seeing. Honestly, between quarantine and getting over a breakup, it has definitely been a while since I was intimate with someone. About an hour after we were done, I went to the bathroom and had a good bit of blood on my underwear and well as blood on the toilet paper when I wiped. This morning, I just woke up, went to the bathroom, and had more fresh blood when I wiped (none in the toilet though). 

I’m 23 years old and still live with my mom. She honestly still thinks I’m a virgin, so I’m not comfortable talking to her about this at all. I’m just not sure if I should be concerned or not. I feel like he may have given me a cut and maybe it reopened after peeing this morning? I’m just not 100% sure and don’t know what to do.

• Marc
    Favorite Answer

Well honestly a checkup at the dr would be a good call. just tell mom you need a checkup with the gynecologist. You may have a small tear in your vagina

You are so sick and filthy immoral fool who's destiny is ruined by making horrible decisions so fast . I feel sorry for you . You are destroying your character and morality by the shamelessness you think about , feel the desire for , and committing . Sex is only for between husband and wife

Thank you for sharing your story with us.