Confusion in a tense ?

This delicious chocolate (be) is made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.

"Delicious chocolate" is a third-person so s/es MUST be used in it according to rules.

Please help me with this confusion. I know that "are made" is the right answer but about that rule?

"Chocolate" in your sentence is a singular noun. It therefore uses "is".

Chocolate is delicious.

This chocolate is made in Switzerland.

Note, we can also use the plural form "chocolates", when we refer to small, individual chocolate sweets, usually bought in a box.These chocolates are delicious! They are made in Switzerland.

• Brisco

It seems that you are confused on how to conjugate the verb "to be":

I am, you are, he/she/it is, we are, they are. 

"Delicious chocolate" is the third person so s/es MUST be used in it according to rules." – It is the third person, but I don't know what s/es means. The correct answer is "This delicious chocolate IS made...".  "is" is for the singular. For it to be "are", it would have to be "THESE delicious chocolateS ARE made...". 

Your sentence is correct. "This delicious chocolate is made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland."

As a native English speaker, I may not be fully aware of the 'rules' you are taught to guide you. The other thing about English is that we sometimes break our own claimed rules of language.

If you were referring to the chocolate having been made in the past, the correct form of the verb would be 'was'. Using the verb 'is' implies that it is currently still made.  Even if you said the chocolate WAS made by a small chocolatier, it does not mean the chocolate is not currently made. It could just mean that the  actual bar of chocolate was made in the past by the chocolatier without implying similar chocolate is not still made. Either 'is' or 'was' would be acceptable if referring to a specific bar of chocolate that you have in front of you. If you wanted to say the chocolate was made but is no longer made, you would say "used to be made".