geoff asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How long is it you've been told you will have to wait for your hair to be cut?

Favorite Answer

I've visited every hairdresser in our city this morning,and the earliest date I can get for an appointment is the 19th August.....I feel like I'm 80 and to make things worse I look like a caveman....don't know what I'm gonna do !!!

When it gets to my butt i feel like that's too mcuh but i never let it get that long.

I haven't asked anybody.

If I want a hair cut, my wife will do it almost any time.  What's the big tragedy about hair?  Were ALL you people not around in 1964-1980?  It doesn't grow that quickly anyhow.  

hubby cuts a couple inches off my hair  now anbd then when i ask him..he does a good jpb 

• I haven't been told to, salons were ordered to close months ago. I'm getting my hair cut today (July 4th, I'm not in the US) after 5 months of waiting. 🙂 But they're taking precautions and I will be wearing a mask.

My last hair cut happened 2 months before the lock down in my area. 

• kristy

I haven’t been told that

One month.  4 days down and counting.