Why is it that my crush is a Saggitarius at work and on instagram but a Gemini on Snapchat. which one is a lie?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He probably a Sagittarius cause one thing about most jobs they make people fill out applications and they must put their real birthday on the application

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Everyone has ALL 12 Zodiac Signs in their personal unique birthchart.  

What you are calling their "Sign" is ONLY the Sign that Sun appeared to be moving through when they were born, and it is only 2% of their entire chart.

So maybe they have Sagittarius AND Gemini strong in their birthchart.

And maybe they are just a liar.

Don't get involved with liars.  Honesty is 65% of what makes a relationship work, and getting involved with a liar never works out well.

Also, if you want to use astrology constructively, use ONLY the person's birthchart. Forget about Sun sign astrology, which is just a scam.

There are plenty of websites that will do up a birthchart for free IF you have (1) the EXACT time of birth (not approximate time), the full birthdate, and the name of the place of birth (or the longitude-latitude).  I recommend either alabe.com or cafeastrology.com.

alabe is more-professional and highly accurate, but doesn't have as much "side information".

cafeastrology is more commercial, and their information is generally misleading. But their charts are accurate (once I pointed out to them a calculation error they were making many years ago .. they have since fixed that and their calculated charts are now accurate).

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't know, all I know is astrology is not real. That to me is great knowledge. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Astrology is the lie. We’re not programmed robots.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When is his birthday?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.