Does this match?

I'm a fashion disaster. This is the (second) time I've been out of quarantine (first was to pick up medication) and we're going to move and...well, I wanna look cute. Even if its just for the long drive. I'm used to wearing ratty jeans and a band or plain shirt. So...is this okay?

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The secret to combining prints is that each print is a different scale. One needs to be a larger and the other smaller. The camo print top is the same scale as the skirt. A smaller scale print on top will look better. Best would be a solid color top in a different color, something a little happier like Pink or Blue or light green or anything.

• 1 month ago

Of course they don't "match". Anyone not blind can see they don't "match". What you really want to know is, "Do they 'go' together?" I'd say no, but I've seen people wearing the most surprising combinations that actually DO work. So give it a try.

• 1 month ago

I think a solid top would look better.

• 1 month ago

Lexi i think thats very pretty, how are you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

babygirl... no.  

• 1 month ago

absolutely NOT.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you want to llook cute for what, your moving not taking a walk down a catwalk in a fashion show and no they don't

• Kaz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Perhaps it looks better on, but I'm not a fan of these two together.  But really, these days, anything goes - you just have to own the look.  :)

• 1 month ago

The skirt is fantastic.  I think the camo top doesn't go perfectly with it.  you might try something plainer for a top to let the skirt stand out.  but if you go with this it's still fine.

• 1 month ago

cute is THE most ridiculous word on this site... it means NOTHING.... aand btw, that top and that skirt looks a mess

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fine. Don't worry so much. The mask you'll be forced to wear covers the best part of you. Good luck on your move.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.