Poll: Do you like President Trump or any USA  President before?

Favorite Answer

I don't have a preference 

I prefer Obama over Trump.

I was surprised when he won the election back in 2016, but glad he did because I did not like Hillary Clinton at all. I instantly became a fan of his because of how on the day he won the election, the Demotards swore to impeach him to remove him from office. He hadn't even been sworn-in and was already the target of criticism because he won. 

To accomplish what he has with everything he's had to go through, after getting his agenda done or started which he campaigned on, shows how much he's dedicated himself to this country, and putting the US first. He got impeached and still continued to accomplish. 

If you Demotards vote for that senile b*stard Joe Biden, it just shows how much blind hatred you have for President Trump, and how much you think someone who's already mentally incapacitated like the very senile Joe Biden is actually ready to be president. Shame on you for wanting to vote for someone who can't even put on his underwear by himself--his wife Jill has to do it for him. 

Black CNN said when he visited Mount Rushmore today, he was standing near a monument of two slave owners. They didn't say that when Barack Obama or any of the other prior 14 presidents visited Mount Rushmore. 

I liked Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

• Mier

I liked Donald Trump long before he even announced he was running for President. I remember seeing him in old Serta Mattress commercials as well as McDonalds commercials. He also used to have a Tv show on NBC called the apprentice which was also a pretty good show. 

He was famous for the line “You’re Fired”.