What won’t my mower start?

I have a troybilt super bronco that only clock when trying to start. I have replaced the starter, battery and starter solenoid. I have also replaced the battery ground wire, battery to solenoid wire and solenoid to starter. The mower still only clicks and the starter does nothing. I have also turned the engine by hand to make sure it’s not seized. What am I missing? Please help

1.  Charge the battery.  Get a 12V test light, connect test light to battery negative and confirm if test light is good by touching battery positive. 

Test 1.  Touch the starter main power connection post (the big red wire connection) and check if test light lights up when you are trying to start.

Result A:  Test light lights up.  This is the correct test result. Go to Test 2.

Result B.  Test light does not light up.  There is a wiring problem from battery to solenoid and solenoid to starter.  Get access to the solenoid and check if test light lights up when the connection from the battery is touched when trying to start.  Check if test light lights up when the output wire connection to starter is touched when trying to start.  Use logic and find where your problem lies.  Your new solenoid could be bad. 

Clean all connections to solenoid.  Check for control power and control ground to solenoid by connecting the test light to the control power connection and touch the comtrol ground connection.while trying to start.  Test light should light.  If it does not, there are switch problems.  Remove solenoid and test solenoid on the bench if the test light lights up and there is no output power to starter and input power is good while trying to start.

Test 2.  Connect test light to battery positive and confirm if test light works by touching battery negative.  Touch test light to the starter ground connection (or starter case) while trying to start.

Result A:  Test light lights up.  This is the correct test result.  If you get this result, your new starter could be bad.  Remove it and hot wire the starter direct to battery.  Use jumper cables.

Result B:  Test light does not light up.  There is a ground connection problem.  Check if test light lights up at the battery ground wire connection to the body while trying to start.  Remove the starter and clean the ground connections, reinstall starter and try again.

Remember to test only when the circuit is powered, that is, when you are trying to start.  Testing when not trying to start will give false results.  Good luck.

Most mowers won't start because the deadman cable has stretched and thusly the switch inside the cover isn't being detented enough and so a no-run shunt happens. Adjust the tension or in some cases, you will have to open the top cover and adjust the actual sensor that interacts with the stator. Should be able to find a YouTube video that shows the problem and then you can see if that makes sense to try. 

Is it getting gas?

clogged or plugged gas line

bad fuel pump

I am not a mechanic and only making a huge guess.