Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

why are people still buying stocks in the stock market?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The secret to making money in stocks is to buy low and sell high.  Since the market crashed and is still down about 4%, buyers are taking the opportunity to buy stock cheaply so when it goes up, they will make money. 

Of course it may not go up for awhile, so unless you've got more money than you know what to do with, this might not be a good strategy for you.

• 1 month ago

The money put into some types of investments, such as fixed deposits, cannot be accessed until the investment has matured.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If everyone was rich, who would do the work?

Points to the simple fact that “for there to be rich people there needs to be poor people & the poorer the poor people are  the richer the rich people are“?. Therefore the rich intentionally devise deceptive means  to  make the poorer people as poor & needy as possible?

Look at what happened in the Great Stock Market Bubble Crash of 1929 ….this was an intentional deceptive ponzi scheme to make everyone as poor as possible and it is happening again in 2020, and this time it will be an even harder and more massive hit on the middle and poor class. They are using this “Covid19 crisis” as one means to force small businesses out of business and people out of work and to enforce another “Great Depression “

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Long term the U.S. market moves higher.  Dont think about where it is next week, think about where it will be in 10 years.  Its a great wealth generator if you buy good stocks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

• 1 month ago

There is always money to be made in the stock market--even now. Savvy investors know that. 

• Steve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I dont keep every stock on my watch list, but the ones that I do have on the list, showed that the greatest time to buy and the worst time to sell was in March. Other than that, from what I can tell, the stock market has gone on just fine. So, as long as theres always a way to make some money, even with some corrections, through the stock market, people are going to keep at it. You may have this idea that the world is ending because of this virus, but the market has shown that it is not afraid of this one bit. Relax and trade on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because unlike you, they hope to have more in the future.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They expect them to go up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.