Pool pump PSI just below normal?

My pool pump recently lost some pressure and is below normal PSI (normal is 13 PSI+) running at 8-9 PSI now. Cleaning pool with the vacuum drops the pressure to almost 0. I checked the impeller to see if any blockage, both strainer baskets, checked and cleaned the filter, flushed out the lines with high pressure water, and checked for any leaks in the lines that can draw air. 

Anyone have any ideas on what to check next??

Pentair Whisperflow 3/4 HP pool pump PEntair pool filter

There are reasons why professional servicers exist... 

did you physically look at the impeller?  i've had one on which some of the holes that water is forced through were plugged by small seeds or something.  i used an icepick from the exterior rim to loosen these and let me flush them out via the interior.  -- Grampa

Replace capacitor.  No luck, replace impeller if it can be ordered separately.  You can put  a test suction hose, prime the hose and check if you have a priming or a water feed problem.