Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True/false: the ideal age to get married is before age 25?

False. ANY age that a person feels ready to be married is the ideal age to get married.

Yes thank you very much

If you're a man then there's never an ideal age to risk throwing your life away.

It can be true or false, depending on the person’s maturity and ability to be responsible.

I would say, for men at least, around the age of 30. So you get that youthful palyfullness out of your system. And are ready to take monogamy seriously.

Most of the teenage marriages I know of ended with divorce. Because of cheating by 9ne partner.

But then if you are really in love, at a younger age--go for it !!!

False because there is no ideal age to get married.

Mostly it depends on if you are a male or female, 25 is the ideal age for a male. 23/24 for females. that way if they have kids, they will grow up together.

In my opinion it's a big mistake to get married before the age of 25. 

it depends on the person

• SW-6

I would suggest you add  years to that number before you settle down.  Enjoy your youth friend.  Don't put that much pressure on yourself at a young age.  Take your 20's/ 30's for yourself and learn what works, what your needs are, etc.  Those  years of discovery will get you the best life partner and best chance of lasting marriage.  :)