Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True/false: the ideal age to get married is before age 25?

50 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

False. ANY age that a person feels ready to be married is the ideal age to get married.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes thank you very much

• 1 month ago

If you're a man then there's never an ideal age to risk throwing your life away.

• 1 month ago

It can be true or false, depending on the person’s maturity and ability to be responsible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I would say, for men at least, around the age of 30. So you get that youthful palyfullness out of your system. And are ready to take monogamy seriously.

Most of the teenage marriages I know of ended with divorce. Because of cheating by 9ne partner.

But then if you are really in love, at a younger age--go for it !!!

• 1 month ago

False because there is no ideal age to get married.

• 1 month ago

Mostly it depends on if you are a male or female, 25 is the ideal age for a male. 23/24 for females. that way if they have kids, they will grow up together.

• 1 month ago

In my opinion it's a big mistake to get married before the age of 25. 

• 1 month ago

it depends on the person

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would suggest you add  years to that number before you settle down.  Enjoy your youth friend.  Don't put that much pressure on yourself at a young age.  Take your 20's/ 30's for yourself and learn what works, what your needs are, etc.  Those  years of discovery will get you the best life partner and best chance of lasting marriage.  :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.