John asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

PUA unemployment ?

I received an email from US Bank for Reliacard saying that my request for a Debit card has been received and that they are going to send it within 7 to 10 days. Immediately after I called this number 1 (888) 233-5916 the the machine asked me for me last 4 digits on my card but I didn't have it it asked me twice but b4 I was gonna up I heard the machine says "Your balance is 00$ but  it says I got accepted for the money and I even have trans number I got approved for 7k but why does it say 0 balance if I got accepted?

My last 4**

Favorite Answer

It says $0 balance because the money hasn't gotten to the card yet.  You get a little bit (maybe $600) every week or two, starting soon, but not instantly.  It takes months to get it all.

• 1 week ago

Have patience. they're swamped. there is a thanks to send a communication after you log onto your account.

• Judy

You don't get the whole 7K at once, you'll get it a little at a time.  Should start  soon.

Being approved does not mean you automatically receive money.

receiving money is a separate process

they will either automatically process a claim for you or ask you to complete a weekly claim form.

you need to call your bank about it

• martin

Have patience.  They are swamped.  There's a way to send a communication after you log onto your account.