Pls complete the story in 100 words..last night i woke up and door was creaking....?

• sam

Last night I woke up and the door was creaking. I didn't know why, but I I didn't care enough to find out, so I rolled back over and went to sleep. At least I tried to. I suddenly remembered I had a homework assignment due tomorrow and I hadn't done it! In haste I grabbed my computer, and madly began typing: Pls complete the story in 100 words..last night i woke up and door was creaking....? Hopefully the good people of Yahoo Answers would save me. I rolled over and went back to sleep as the door kept creaking.

".... so I got up and oiled door with oil and said to door pls stop creaking any more i have oiled you and now you will stop".

I know. It's not 100 words, but for the love of God see if you can cut the cr@p down to five or six. Thanks.

• Jolene

Last night I woke up and the door was creaking. I lay there in the darkness, the only light coming from the reflected moonlight streaming through my window. That door always creaked when it was being slowly opened. But I lay frozen in fear because there was not supposed to be anyone else in the house. So who could be opening the door. I dare a glance and see nothing but the door slowly swinging open. I clutch the blankets tight around me, silent as the grave. Then I scream in terror….as my cat jumps onto the bed. Little f*cker.