Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Herman Cain is another anti-masker Republican who thought it was a hoax. Now he’s hospitalized with COVID-19 on a breathing device. Thoughts?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Shilo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

From anti-vaxxer to anti-masker, it was bound to catch up with him one way or another. I know I should feel some sympathy, but tbh......I don't. 

• Jason
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I'm not an "anti-masker" but if I go somewhere that don't require one I'm not wearing it. The other day I saw a guy who was wearing one of those disposable masks and it had black circles around his mouth and his nose. How is that any better? How is it any better that people rewear the same mask every day and touch it with their hands every day and hang it in the mirror of their cars? 

• 1 month ago

Hermie we hardly knew ya!

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cain's very best thinking got him where he is now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lol your reading comprehension needs work, "...They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs..."   "And this is their new hoax. But..." ie the politicizing is the hoax.

Yeah stop using hoax wrong then when you are called out on your bs.

False premise neither him or the president called it a hoax, even far left snopes cops to that fact.

• 1 month ago

Assuming that is true. He made his choice. I can't prevent people from destroying themselves. But I will fight for the right for people to make their own choices without government coercion or tyranny.  

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are  lying    

• 1 month ago

Well, he was in error, then.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Karma is a *********

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trumpees will say it's fake news, Cain is really on a super duper top secret mission for Trump and this is just his cover.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.