Marky asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How do I become bisexual?

I heard you get more ladies when they find out you're bisexual. How can I change my sexual preference?

• hunter

it's not a choice. you just get sucked into it.

i was made bisexual by pressing my face against the door of the microwave every time i cook a food, but it also made me very poor at remembering things and i can no longer perform backflips

get a t shirt made up that says "I'm bi"

• Dj2541

You  will not get more  "Ladies" if  you  come  out  as  being  Bisexual. You will  actually  attract  less. Women tend  to like men who  are  men and of  course other  women.

Unless you have had homosexual leanings  since puberty but did not advance any efforts to experiment sexually with the same sex, you do not just become bisexual. If you are currently homosexual and want to appeal to women, you have to have observed how to appeal to women like an actor so the women will take notice of you. Here is a little true tale about my past love of a woman who was bisexual but I did not know it at the time. I loved this woman very much, and I offered to share her with another woman. There was no conversation between us about the other woman she loved. Of course, she loved me less than she loved the other woman. I never met the other woman or inquired about the woman, so our time together was just for us. My company promoted me and transferred me to Denver as I was single and could relocate without much difficulty. My love earned her doctorate degree and teaches at a Houston university. This example might be a way you can have your cake and eat it too, so-to-speak.

harrald

First you would need to develop a sexual preference for something other than your hand.

If you aren't actually attracted to both females and males... you'll never be bisexual.

Oh, you could fake it... but are you prepared to do the "leg work" on that...

You have to have sex with both sexes in front of a notary public

quite the opposite there, marky.....

• You can't..... well you can't force it. You'll either have interest or you won't.