I told my mortgage lender that I felt that I was being discriminated against and they canceled my loan and told FHA I am a possible fraud?

Is this this considering retaliation on their end ? Could I sue them ?

I was told in email that that they were going to cancel my loan immediately and that I shouldn’t have “come at them like that “ and that they will also tell FHA that I am a possible fraud so that I can’t get a mortgage with them .

The loan officer wasn’t telling me when I had pending request for documents from KHC/FHA so I told the owner that I feel like I’m being discriminated against based on race . My loan was immediately canceled for “The way I came at them” . I was told that in an email that they would cancel he loan because of fraudulent activity which in he email it’s clear that it’s retaliation because it was after I brought up possibly discrimination.

My lawsuit would be retaliation as well discrimination is harder to prove I’d assume . 

You got what was coming to you - accusing them of discrimination, when they probably didn't even know your color or race or creed.  You WERE notified of a request for documents, probably by email.  Most loans are done by email.  It is your responsibility to make sure you are on top of your application.  When you don't hear, or you don't think you hear from them when you should, it is your responsibility to contact them about it.  Instead of talking to them in a civilized manner, you attacked them.  You got exactly what you deserved.  We have been through the refinancing process several times over the years (interest rates keep going down and down and down) and my husband makes sure to work "WITH" them during the process.  You don't attack someone who is working to "help" you.  You have a lot to learn about communication and civilized behavior.  You are clueless about a lawsuit against a lender.  It won't happen.  You won't even get as far as filing the lawsuit.  And you have no case.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.

They have no obligation to give you a loan.  

So did you lie on the loan application? Or try to present untrue documention about income, work, or credit?   If you did the lender has every right to refuse your loan and report you to the FHA.  I know a guy (a real estate agent) that tried to defraud the FHA....He spent five years in federal prison.

You got the loan, how were you discriminated against?  Or are you talking about the process of the loan that was canceled? It's not quite clear. 

Your loan was not canceled. There was never a loan. Your loan application was terminated - you never completed the process.

FHA is only the insurer on the loan. The lender has the sole power to approve or deny you based on documentation you provide, or fail to provide, and a lender has every right to deny you for being a difficult person to deal with. Good luck proving your race had anything to do with being denied.Good luck finding a lawyer who will file a discrimination lawsuit.

Are you sure they didn't cancel if for you being a certified Troll?

Has your loan already been approved and closed?  Then they can't cancel the loan.

If you were in the process of getting a new loan, a lender doesn't have to lend to you as long, as the reason for not lending to you is protected class discrimination.  If they are discriminating against you for anything other than "protected class" discrimination, it's legal.

If you want more advice, you will have to tell us what really happened.

Or you can attempt to get a loan with another lender.