Troy
Troy asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

why does yahoo annswers edit my category for me when I ask a question?

if I have never looked at another category then why would I want my question there?

• Scott
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo! does not allow level seven members to relocate questions anymore. Your question is initially placed in a category by certain keywords. If you don’t agree with the placement, you have the option of changing that.

• Sharon

If you post a question go to your question, click 'Edit' and then select 'Edit Category'. You will see a list of categories and can move it where you want it. 

• Troy

Thanks, makes sense.

The category and subcategory your question is posted in I.based on keywords in your question. The server computers can post questions in 2 subcategories and can move questions. Or you can move the question yourself by editi g the category. 

This question posted in Yahoo Products. - Yahoo Answers. That is the correct category and subcategory, but you can change that if you want to.