Democrats keep saying the protesters didn't spread COVID, even though they weren't social distancing. Can someone explain how that works?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • shroud
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

2 people get the virus and are asked - how do you think you got it

1st guy -well I did go to the beach the day it reopened

2nd guy - well I did loot stores and burn cars with friends WAIT NO NO I mean I went to the beach the day it reopened 

• joedlh
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's irrelevant what Democrats say. What scientists say is the key factor. Studies have indicated no identifiable spike in COVID-19 cases related to the protests. Masks were commonly worn. Also the virus spreads more easily in confined spaces than outdoors where it is readily dispersed by the wind. It has also been observed that many of the police who confronted protestors were not wearing masks. If any infections occurred at the protests, the police were a more likely vector.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the protestors / rioters / looters are useful fools the Dems think will help them beat Trump.  So they're willing to give them a pass on the COVID thing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure.  They're known as "masks".  It's known as "the outdoors".  Try googling both of those terms with the word "coronavirus".  Liberals and Democrats know things.  You cons.....  not so much.  That's why you have to ask questions that have been answered dozens of times already.

@Paladin, sorry to read google is blocked on your network. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sure, liberal double standard.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the virus supports BLM, Antifa, and other anti-American hate-groups.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

Much like the liberal mind, it doesn't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.