Why do many parishes/temples not take demonic possession/oppression seriously?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The one Church Jesus Christ founded, to which He promised the fullness of God's truth, has always accepted demonic possession as a real thing, and has specific persons specially trained to deal with such situations.

• Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Some of them just can't pretend, that is just too much.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It is only worth peddling that stuff if you can make money out of it, and apart from the Fundies and Evangelicals churchgoers generally are not that into exorcisms.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For the same reason murder accusations against the Easter Bunny aren't investigated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Have drank enough  Cinnamon Whiskey or learned to TYPE IN ALL CAPS >

• Koi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I've been possessed by demons and still am though their power has decrease. It was hard to find someone who would help me. Doctors all said I was depressed and still am. Don't believe them. 

• 1 month ago

Because as our knowledge of medicine and diseases, including mental illness, increased we realized that everything we thought was demon possession wasn't.  So far, there has never been a verified demon possession or any evidence that suggests that demons are real.

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because it is mythical HorseCrap.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some demons can only be cast out with prayer and fasting.  I'd recommend the rosary combined with fasting.

• Gelo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because they know it's FAKE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.