Do girls date ugly shy socially inept hermits?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Chad
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Ugly shy socially inept hermits dont generally put themselves out there, so not typically. 

If i was to say that you have a particular downfall with women, its that you dont try to even run the race. Which in my eyes is worse than losing. 

• 1 month ago

Dear Ugly Shy Socially Inept Hermit, I seriously doubt if this description qualifies you to be desirable date material, although they say there's someone out there for everyone.  That you have now asked over 617 questions and have received over 1,876 replies, says something else about you, along the lines of insecurity, perhaps.  IF this is a true situation , that is.  Or, it could mean that you are a troll seeking mere amusement.  So what do you really want? A relationship? Sex? Playing with us?  Feel free to write again for further clarification, including your age, please.

• funny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So, what’s your problem ?

• 1 month ago

i would grovel for love but ill be having any fit girl i want in a short time and 3somes, and my bone will be rubbed multiple times a day 

Source(s): free from western women
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No because most hermits don't interact with people, let alone romantic interests. You have to talk to women to be able to date them. They don't even know you exist because you live inside your house as a hermit. You have to put yourself out there to be noticed and interact with others

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.