Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why does this guy keep looking at me?

Whenever this male worker sees me in this store I go to, he'll look at me, look away, and then he will keep looking at me. Why does he keep doing this? it's starting to get on my nerves.

No, I am not poorly dressed. I usually always wear casual clothes when I go to the store (like jeans and a t-shirt or a t-shirt & shorts.).

• Saber
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he likes you.Too bad you don't like him back. :) File a anonymous complaint about his behavior at the store and that should do the trick.

Guys at times are hard to figure out. He may just be shy. I would just ignore it. If he's a strong man*, he'll take the initiative and talk with you - maybe even one day ask you out.

*A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling people who are pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money). Hope this helps!

Source(s): True Love Lasts - written with a character emphasis for teens through young adults, Straight Talk About Teen Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 13-19, Straight Talk About Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 20 and up

He likes you, pretty!

If you don't like him staring at you than stop entering the store.

It mean that he doesn't think you're attractive.

Are you badly dressed? Maybe you have food round your mouth. Are you trailing toilet paper from your shoe? Maybe your skirt is tucked into your underwear. Did someone draw a penis on the back of your jacket?