Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do we really owe our existence to a divine entity?

If so, where is this divine entity? Why can't I see this divine entity?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes, we do.

He is in the universe he comes from.  He is too far away for us to observe, of course.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can't see Him because He is pure Spirit, with no physical body. However, you can very much experience Him, as hundreds of millions of people do every day. Science has no possible explanation for the origin of the universe (yes, I know - there was nothing, and it went BANG), like I said no possible scientific explanation, because science is restricted to the study of natural processes, and the creation of the universe was a supernatural event.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God exists and is the Creator of the Universe.  The pure of heart will see God in heaven.  God is omnipresent.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course we do. Allah be praised. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Scientists, not con men, know what we owe our existence to. And it couldn’t be farther from the stupifyingly, ridiculous story of Genesis. 

• 1 month ago

Whether or not you like it, you do, and it is to Him whom you will tell why your life was worth while

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God always keeps his promises... and he made us all the promise that if you search for him will all your heart you WILL find him.

I did... so did countless others.

Anyone who claims to have searched and did not find him is calling him a liar (slander); this is spiritual treason against your Maker.

So... you never looked. You never hungered for righteousness... you never asked... knocked... sought him as if you were looking for buried treasure....

Because if you did, you would know Him....

and you would have eternal life.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

(Revelation 4:11) “You are worthy, Jehovah our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they came into existence and were created.”

Just as there is a fleshly realm of creatures who breathe earth’s air, drink its water and feed on its food, there is also a spirit realm, not dependent on earth’s provisions for life. And it shows that the Chief One in that spirit realm is the Creator himself, Jehovah God. Of him Jesus said: “God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.”—John 4:24.

• Gelo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, we don't owe our existence to any imaginary friends.

It doesn't even bother me to not be able to see this entity.  It cannot be objectively measured or detected in any way whatsoever.  An all-powerful deity would most certainly be detectable in SOME way.

• 1 month ago

Yes. You can see him in every Catholic and Orthodox Christian church. The Real Presence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.