Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is it so hard to get laid at the age of 38?

I am a 38 year old male and haven't been laid in over 5 years. Most women in my community don't want a man who doesn't act like a bad boy. They still believe nice guys finish last. I have average looks which doesn't help either. Thank you for your time.

• martin
    Favorite Answer

Your celibacy is a testament to your discretion and patience.  Don't seek love.  It will find you on its own.

It doesn’t take much to sack a cougar!

Tell her,   "Once you go Choo,   you know how to screw"

I am dating a 40 year old who didn’t have sex for 8 years before me. He chose not to seek out loose women and actually waited until he felt like he found the right person to be with for the rest of  His life before he started having sex again. Don’t feel bad about your situation. Relax. Go out and meet people. Over time you will find someone. 

• Ya-Hoo

I don't think age has anything to do with it. Better that you aren't having sex than hooking up with ugly/fat chicks. If you are struggling that much going to a strip club or brothel once in awhile will keep your mind off it, so you won't get all rapey.

• adam

hit the gym. Seriously hit the gym. Maybe will help you in the looks department. I been power lifting 25 years . Im BIg and I ride a  sweet 1958 Harley . I have no problems getting kitty kat

In fact , If you want every things and trying for take that certainly you take that .! so you must trying for take that .😄🤗

You clearly doing something wrong if you 38 single with no kids unless you were married and didn't want any 

you just forfeited your chance

not my problem. just be hotter ig. maybe try moisturisng or like skincare idk. nobody likes a crusty leg

I suppose in dating/getting laid terms, 38 is a weird age, you are too old to be of interest to the cougars, too young to appeal as a sugar daddy...so who IS your target audience? Your own age? They will fall into a few groups, the already married, the mother to young teens/children, the not married/never been marrieds. Sounds like your age group category is full of busy females, with little time to be hooking up