I quit at McDonald’s will I get paid for the days I wasn’t paid for?

I quit my job at McDonald’s today because they all made me feel like dying and my boss told me to walk to work in 80 degree weather with a full uniform because I have a single mother who could take me today .

Will I get paid for the days I have not been paid for ? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Just because your boss told you to walk doesn’t mean you have to. Take an uber or a lyft. The boss is not in charge of your transportation.... have a good day and I hope you find a better job. Also yea you get ur last check on the payday scheduled. Stay safe and smile 😊!!!

• 1 month ago

You will be paid for the days you worked, but won't likely receive that check until the end of the following pay cycle.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't sound smart enough to hold a job.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

English, please.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You should get paid for any hours you actually worked that haven't been paid yet. Its normal to receive one or two more paychecks after you quit.

Call during a time when the restaurant is not normally busy and simply ask what the procedure is for picking up your final paycheck (for example will you need to come pick it up, or will they mail it). You also need to make sure you return your uniform, keys or any other company property BEFORE you get your final paycheck.

• Dylan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You should get payed for the work done. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.