How many others believe that Michael Jackson was guilty, but still enjoy his music?

I have always been a big MJ fan since I was a kid, and never used to believe the allegations of child abuse were true.

But since the finding neverland documentary, and all the previous allegations and evidence, I have come to the conclusion that he was a child molester. (Though, I know, never found guilty in a court.)

But is it wrong, at the same time, to say he was guilty but still like the music? Does anyone else feel the same about separating the two issues?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know that he was guilty. Or innocent. But I still like his music. Especially Smooth Criminal.

If I believed him to be guilty,  I wouldn't mess with him at all.

• RockIt

I've loved MJ since I was 8 years old when he was performing songs like ABC on TV with his brothers.  Nothing is going to change that.  As weird as hell as he became and as awful as he was emotionally with children issues, he is one of the most talented performers to ever step on a stage.  That never changes.  

So, I'll always love his music.  As for him being crazy.  Its sad, but I'm not going to hate his music I've loved for 50 years.

Correct  - The twelve tribes are scattered  -  And must remain in the custody of corrupted Indian Police men and Turkish Bath guards if that's where they all are.