Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Where is Joe Biden? Is he still missing?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Reports are that he was picked up outside a public pool. Calling to young kids.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Notice how Joe Never appears in public without Handlers. Notice how he is not allowed to take an 'off the cuff' question? Notice that he has to look at his handlers for who to call on for softball questions? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The last time I seen him a reporter asked him to make his case why people should vote for him

"I'm not gonna do it" sleepy joe

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He is allowing Trump to self-destruct. "Not Trump" is way ahead. It's cheaper not to waste money. Gatherings cause infections. Supporters get invited to online discussions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He is coming directly to you for ask a quick favor.

That just seemed more with the times than "with Carmen Sandiego and Waldo".  

• Matt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Have you not seen the latest polls and the fundraising figures for May and June? Biden is sat at home with his feet up. He doesn’t need to do anything, Donald Trump is beating himself...

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

still cowering in his basement. and his handlers don't want him saying ANYTHING out in public. I like to hear him. It's fun watching what's left of his brain struggle to work.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.