EPC light ?

I was driving on the highway last night when the EPC light came on in my car. The car kept going, it was fine but it just wouldn’t really let me accelerate at al. When I got home, I turned the car off and back on and the light went off and the car seemed to be normal again. What does this mean?

Your car went to "limp home mode"  and set the speeds to a default setting.  Take the car for a test drive around your block for about 10 minutes.  If the EPC light comes back on, there is an issue with the EPC.  See a competent garage, preferably a VW specialist if you have a VW.  If everything is normal, move on.  Could be a temporary electrical issue with the EPC system.

• ?

There was a problem with your car's electronic power control, the computer system that helps determine how much power should be coming from the engine, and where it should be going. The computer limits the engine to prevent acceleration or braking problems. Switching the car off and back on resolved the power management issue. If it keeps occuring, you may have to take it to mechanic