. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump is Anti-China.. Should he stop trading with China?

Update:

It is the best solution  for him

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

He's got no choice, China owns the USA

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He seemed to like them enough when he was getting hundreds of millions in loans from their national bank.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No for two important reasons: 

First of all I don't want to help tRump, secondly having only US made products on the shelf 

causes them to be suddenly out of the budgets of many. A good example of this would be 

6 blade razor, of which you can get 2 of them for a dollar at Dollar Tree and similar stores,

pretty sure it's made in China .. if made here would cost at least 10. Who can still afford it? 

Maybe you can, but for ppl struggling to pay rent every month suddenly a serious decision.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Trump has said over and over again that he is not anti-china. He respects China's ruthlessness. He simply believes as do I that we must use our power to get the best trading agreements that we can, that we need to use our strength and the rest of the worlds strength to make sure it cost them something when they systematically cheat and steal. We should hold our politicians accountable when they take bribes through their sons shell companies.

It doesn't mean we should give up our investment in China. We taught them how to make things for a reason.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

"When it comes to Trump, China can't lose."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuAHz4i3_x8

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is sooo anti-China that he begged the Chinese President to help him get reelected.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.