What has Trump said will be his priorities for a second term?

• Bob

"Well, one of the things that will be really great -- you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience, I've always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It's a very important meaning. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times, all of a sudden, I'm president of the United States. You know the story, I'm riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say, this is great. But I didn't know very many people in Washington. It wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now, I know everybody and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people."

So that's it folks. Trump's top priorities if he wins a second term.

If any of his supporters here would like to translate these priorities into English and explain what he really meant, I'd love to hear it.

• WOOWHO

what has trump SAID  on that subject ..... I have it .. REPORTERS  could keep REPEATING  that same question ...................... it seems to be the one question that brings about  ........................SILENCE

from  the CHEETO Man of many words and tweets ..

... YOU TUBE  RANDY RAINBOW    he has got  CHEETO man   on his radar

• John W

Ramble on incoherently about whatever enters his mind at the moment, changing the subject mid-sentence and repeating words he gets stuck on. Then running away if a reporter asks a question that he knows nothing about.  Oh, and cheating at golf.

• TB12

He has none,, he couldn't even give Hannity an answer to that question when asked,,, and Hannity would have accepted anything,, any answer at all,, but Trump could provide nothing.

Finish that wall

Trump 2020

The same as before: Trump, Trump, and Trump again.

If you watched Fox News, you would know that.