I feel really guilty about something...?

I usually can tell my parents everything but I bought something that I don’t think they’d approve Of it was a vitastik 

and made it sent to the post office instead of home since I didn’t want them seeing it. I kinda lied about where I was going to check on the order and I’m planning on going again to pick it up in the next week. I’m turning 18 and they are planning a trip for me and paid for everything and I feel super bad that Im lying to them....I tried to return the item but it was too late I know I shouldn’t be like this about something but it’s bugging me... any advice ?

Update:

I don’t want them getting mad of anything and grounding me or taking my phone I don’t know I used a visa gift card to get it 

Update 2:

Btw I bought the item to help me sleep

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would just hide it from them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obviously, if they ask you if you used your gift card, then don't lie to them.  Don't offer the information unless asked.

• 1 month ago

I did not know what it was and looked it up, if it is what pulled up for me, I really don't think it is that bad, kinda like aromatherapy and vitamins together, I mean it DOES look like a vaping pen but if it is legit those are safer than contraband ones, and since you are 18 and "legal" at this point again don't really think it is a big deal.  Just tell them when you get it home and they will be able to see it for themselves and also that you have not used it as it just came in the mail and if they really disapprove you can throw it out.

• 1 month ago

Is that the thing you smoke with vitamins?  Why would your parents not approve of it?  I say do not tell them what you have done.  Chances are they will have a hard time trusting you again.  Always accusing you or looking for other things that you've been dishonest about.  I have grown children, and that would be how I would react.  

If they find the vitastik lie and say you got it from a friend.  Don't let them know that you have a sneaky mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.