Marc
Marc asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why are most woman so rude these days?

Woman want a prince or more realistically a great guy that ticks all the boxes and thats good for them ! However they all seem to think they are inherently entitled to perfection when they choose to exhibit a host of flaws and " bring nothing to the table" basically  i find they want the world from me but cant evan be bothered to be polite and nice and i was interested in male and female perspectives on this issue. Is it me ? Is it real? and if so why have woman forgot how to be sweet and lovely an endearing which are the best qualities and why i love being with them ? Thanks for taking time to read god bless ,Marc 

P.s sorry it annoys me when people put " why are all men!!! " so i retract why are the majority of woman . 

Pps i live united kingdom for culture reference 

• Foofa

In both genders one finds those who'll end up alone because their standards are impossibly high based on what they have to offer. But don't be fooled by historical norms because in the past women had to be "sweet and lovely an (sic) endearing" even if they hated the guy they were with. It was a simple matter of economics. The upside to modern life is that there's more honesty and most men would rather be wanted by a woman who doesn't need them than needed for a paycheck but not really wanted. 

I don't want a prince. I rarely have a male partner. Because my partners are submissive towards me and most men are incapable of such things, until they become fathers.

I have a six-figure salary own my own home and weekend cabin and I'm planning early retirement. I don't need a bread winner - I am one.

I simply demand equality.

Women have been spoilt far too much. It's men that have ruined them though. Putting them on a pedestal that they don't deserve. 

Today's women think that just being born female makes them special and better than males. That they are entitled to treat men like door mats. 

Source(s): The book "The Evils Of Estrogen - The Real Truth About The Female Sex".

\/*,*\/

Sr, you can truly do thank all those Bôômer 

Incėl's of the darn 60's-era whom enticėd śuch 

brôåd-like d@m attitude from these môdėrn śay

heffa's !!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

• Elana

I think both men and women have generally gotten ruder.

And I think we generally know about rudeness because said is posted more through social media.

If there is a gendered effect going on here, it is because we've (society) given girls and women more autonomy.  Sometimes what women want isn't what men want and the expression of that comes across as rude.

By the way:  Putting where your cultural reference is is GREAT.  I wish more people would do that.  My answer comes from New England (US).

People in general seem to lack basic manners, not just women. Maybe their families neglected to teach them how to act in civilized societies. I'm always polite to people unless they behave in a way that makes me act differently. It costs nothing to say please, thank you, and smile at people. I have gotten a little more reticent with smiling at guys, though, because some of them take it as a hint to hit on me.

Many women have been taught that they deserve a perfect man even if they're not perfect themselves and that's dumb. People need to date within their league and that goes for both genders.

By the way, I'm an American and the last time I was in the UK, some big huge fat guy almost knocked me off of the sidewalk as he was walking past. The guy was staring down at his phone and I told him to be careful in the future. He told me "f**k off out of our country, b***h." So yeah, you get rude people of all kinds and everywhere. However, I don't judge all men or all British people by that one bad experience that I had.

@Marc: no problem. By the way, my entire UK experiences haven't been like that. I've met some really nice people when I've been over there. Your country is great. I'm from Louisiana originally but I live/work in northern California now, I've traveled all over the world, and I find friendly and not so friendly people everywhere. 

• amy

not trying to victim blame but it never evryone but me. If its every one but me its actually you. You do something to attract and intangle yourself with these kind of women. Work out what it is stop doing it so you can stop dating this bitches.

Because men are timid these days.

You probably just haven’t met the right woman yet.

"why have woman forgot how to be sweet and lovely an endearing which are the best qualities?" 

😄 I think you're the only one who doesn't find our distasteful vulgarity, charming. 

And if you would keep your eyes above chest level, maybe you'd get lucky with a breakthrough.