Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Are you college educated and believe in a god?

Well, I am college educated. However since there are many intelligent and college educated theists, I don't think we should be looking at intelligence but rather irrationality that comes with emotions disagreeing with what the intellect would otherwise say if we didn't keep it shut out on what we are being irrational about.

While intelligent theists also cannot make a rational and reasonable case for their belief, I certainly can see how they could believe, I came close myself until I dug deep enough.

I hold a degree from University of London and I believe that Jesus is the way the truth and the life

Yes and yes, pard.

I have a Ph.D., I don't know my IQ because the test stopped at 158, and I believe in God:  Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Paul

Yes, I am a biologist, and live in daily relationship and communication with God. Why wouldn't I? Truth cannot conflict with truth. God's truth never conflicts with scientific truths.

• No!

I studied atheism, and is it more ridiculous than a talking donkey?

I believe in God because I had confirmation, through my prayers directed to him, because he answered me, and I saw him!

• Raja

I am not college educated. I am school educated. I was believing in God before I knew that I myself am a living evidence for the existence of God. I am connected to all creatures including human beings internally.

Yes, I have a Ph.D in astrophysics and I am a Mensa member with a confirmed IQ of 153 and I accept the Lord Allah.

• Kin

Yes and yes, I believe in God Almighty. Thanks for asking.

Yes and Yes.  But I don't merely believe in a god, I believe in the only one true and living God - our Creator and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  There is salvation in no other, for there is no other name under heaven, given amongst men whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)