My dad keeps asking to go fishing with me but I'm social distancing from people and he gets angry about it. What do I do?

Go fishing.  Stop being a sheep.

Sounds like you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Do you live in the same house?  Then there is no need for social distancing.  Duh.

If you don't live together you are still making a big deal out of nothing.  Social distancing is for when you are in a confined INDOOR area like a store, bank, work, etc.  Outdoors is not a problem - nearly nothing to worry about.  Outdoor is no big deal.  If you don't live together then arrive in separate vehicles or just wear a mask.  Duh?

When fishing you want to be more than 6 feet away from each other - ALLOT MORE - so you don't snag each others line. No worry here.

My dad is dead.  If he were still alive I would gladly fish with him.  Sounds like you just don't like the guy..... might want to tell that to his face instead of making excuses. 

You go fishing, you have nothing to lose about it.

Who are you protecting?  The Fish?