Car vibration?

Hi guys, I need ur help. I have a 2004 BMW E60 545i and for roughly a month now, I've been feeling a vibration in my car at highway speed. The steering doesn't shake, it's mainly felt in the car itself ( floor, passenger seat, shifter etc ). Brand new tires and rims purchased less than 2 weeks ago, so that's not the issue. I had the wheels balanced at 5 different shops, but still nothing. It seems to be a suspension or driveline issue. I had the suspension checked and it seems to be in a decent condition all around. No noise is coming from underneath the car. Can the driveshaft or something driveline related be failing without any noise ? Any suspension components that I should maybe take a 2nd deeper look at ?

Thank you for your help.

The driveshaft joints are bad.

• arther

a bad uni or out of balance prop shaft or a chopped out centre bearing will cause vibration 

If you put the car on a hoist and run it at highway speed, it may be obvious to an observer under the car as to what is vibrating. 

And if the vibration does not appear, then I would look at the front wheels which were not moving at highway speed

Check for a bad driveshaft, bad drive axles or bad differential.  Inspect the engine and transmission mounts and check the U-joints.  Check the wheel hubs and rotors.