Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Ugly tattoo?

I got this awhile ago the guy that did it spent like 3 hrs on it. I paid him like 100 and a tip. HONEST opinions only does it look decent or should I attempt to ask another tattoo artist about fixing or possibly covering it? Do you think it’s redeemable?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The outline isn't too bad - maybe a little large for your wrist - but will look great if you just have it filled-in with colors.  Your choice:  one color, two colors or multi - just use deep, shades or blue, yellow, green . . . . will be striking like stained-glass !

• 4 weeks ago

like all tattoos it is trashy

• 1 month ago

I don’t hate it but honestly you can get it turned into something else or just cover it up with makeup 

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like it but I think it needs color to fill it in and complete it.  That would make the biggest difference.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Boy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It is a good tattoo 

• 1 month ago

All tattoos are ugly. So yes, it is stupid and seems to have no symbolic symbolism. Can I ask the point of having a butterfly inked on your wrist? 

• 1 month ago

You kind of get what you pay for. Most good tattoo artists charges about $100 an hour. Yours charges 1/3 of that. I wonder why. 

If it was examine under a microscope, the guy would be at the bottom if he were to be a contestant on Ink Master. 

I see blowouts everywhere.  The wing patterns aren’t symmetrical. Butterflies have almost symmetrical wing patterns.

It looks like he spent 10 minutes just freehand the butterfly. 

What were you thinking when he showed you the drawing and you approved it.  Were you drunk or stoned out of your mind. If you don’t like the butterfly, you should have said no. You’re paying him so he has to do whatever you want. 

• arther
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

don't go near that tattooist ever again maybe someone else could make it look better or get it removed . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.