Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

How can I avoid getting into fights in public when someone disrespects you to the extreme ? How am I supposed to react ?

Why to start with you get into situations that lead to abuse and fight.

You ought to check yourself.

You should go to the Police and report to them for bringing that person in to custody.

If you are a Muslim you should realise that false accusers, malicious rumourers and liars will all be brought to Ultimate Justice no matter how big headed they are about their numbers or their position of power over you.

Those who falsely accuse and insult you do nothing other than purchase a share in the hell fires. Take it from me and above all others, I well know.

Allah's (swt) punishment is sufficient for any and all.

Over 30 years ago I was sent visions and revelations of what was to come. All of those things have come to fruition, all of them ... even though I was ill prepared, at that time, for many of the things that were destined to be said and done. However, forewarned is forearmed.

Keeping your own house in order will not affect their fate nor will fighting with them. The only thing which will change their situation for the better is if they repent.

Cela.

yo mus walk awe an kee goin til yo get b difrant cuntry wair yo belung

Easy walk away be the Real Man  never look back no matter how much abuse you get that was how I survived in Muslim Countries as a Christian

Just refuse to be offended. It's your choice, after all.

• Med 10

It takes a bigger man to egnore something than to fight about it.

kneel to them and acknowledge there victory so there will be no fight