Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

When should I text my boyfriend? ?

We have been in a relationship for a little over a month now. We’ve known each other for about 8 months. During that time we used to never text each other unless we were planning to hang out. Now that we’re in a relationship it’s a bit awkward with texting. We text each other every 2-3 days. Short “how do you do’s” I noticed that I’ve been initiating 80% of the conversations so I decided to step back to see if he’ll text first. 2 days later he finally did :) our relationship in general is moving at a slow pace. I am 21 and he’s 28 so maybe he’s taking things cautiously or maybe that’s just his nature. When we hang out I stay at his house for 2-4 days. We enjoy each other’s company and we always have a blast. He’s starting to open up more now about his feelings, personal life, and he’s now starting to be affectionate when he told me before we started dating that he wasn’t an affectionate guy. I don’t mind texting next since he finally initiated a conversation. Should I text him tomorrow or wait a few days ? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.