Which do you like more The Munsters or The Addams Family?

I think I am going to order The Munsters DVD collection. I can get the complete dvd series for $16.99 at BestBuy

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Allie
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I love the Addams family.

• Andy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't really remember The Munsters, the Addams Family have had more exposure, film spin-offs etc. I'd be happy to watch the Munsters and catch up on what I'd missed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Addams family

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Both are free with AMazon Prime. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Addams Family but I like the Munsters as well. Happy viewing!

• 1 month ago

I have only seen the Adams family but my dad watched both as a kid and prefers the Munsters. 

• 1 month ago

I preferred the Munsters

• 1 month ago

i liked them both

• 1 month ago

As a kid watching the reruns, I liked Munsters.  They seemed funnier to me as a kid.  But the Raul Julia movies really turned me around, and I watched some old Addams Family episodes.  Addams Family was better.

• 1 month ago

I thought the Addams Family was better.  The Munsters were a 'formula' show.  Totally derivative.  Actually the Charles Addams cartoons were better than either of them.

The one thing I liked about the Munsters is that they thought to put one 'normal' person in the family, who didn't look like Dracula or Frankenstein or the Bride of Frankenstein.  A character like that in the Addams Family would have looked out of place.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.