Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Do you think they will ever know who the Zodiac Killer is ?

It is pretty unlikely.  There will always be rumors and even some supposed confessions, but I don't believe they have any DNA to test and without that, they're unlikely to ever be able to confirm it.  And the killer is likely long since deceased. 

I just read an article on the Zodiac killer and the alleged mishandling of evidence.  Apparently, the evidence was also spread to various police agencies making it more difficult to identify him.  However, anything is possible with DNA technology.

they might find out someday

They already do- his name is Paul L. Howard, Jr. and he works in Atlanta, GA.

Let's hope so. No misdeed should go unpunished.

After and how they found the Golden State killer, part of me does believe that one day they will know who the Zodiac was. The Green River Killer was another one who they thought they'd never find, but detectives did eventually catch Gary Ridgway.