Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Problem for boys..?

Ho everybody i'm 16 years old and I have a ball of fat (at least I think) near the frenulum of the penis for more than 2 months, is it a serious problem? help please

2 Answers

  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    If this was not present until the past few months, but has been there for 2 or 3 months, you need to see a doctor.  Talk to your dad-he'll probably want to see it before he schedules an appointment with a urologist. (your dad knows that you're a man and that you've got a dik--don't bother to be shy with him)

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    without a inspection its hard to say

    go see a urologist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.